Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My poopy night =(

Last night was the worst night of my life. It was practically the most dreadful night imaginable. The details are too gruesome to be revealed. It really was the most embarrassing, painful, nasty, smelly and pathetic night ever. And it even extended to the morning. It was just bad.

And now hopefully I will be able to tell you about my rural homestay experience soon. It was amazing. The assignments due and then my night of death delayed the process, but I’m really going to try to get it up by Friday. Sorry, I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Te amo mucho hermanita y estoy rezando por tí.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, did you get some amoeba or flu? Get help if you can!!!! Don't let it brew b/c it will get worse. I love you and I'm praying for you!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. you poor thing.. that really is dreadful. it hurts me just reading it. i miss you! stop pooping and come home :)

    ReplyDelete